Fingerprint Display

Discuss, Discover, Learn, and Share. Feel free to share information.

Moderators: orrb, saw22

Kasey Wertheim

Fingerprint Display

Post by Kasey Wertheim »

I recently sold most of my fingerprint book collection to WVU, then a collection to NIST, and I have one last book group I have arranged into a fingerprint display, including some fingerprint kits, antique looking magnifier, and some memorabilia. The total cost of the items is over $6,500, but I am discounting it for a police department, crime lab, or sheriff's office looking for a cool fingerprint related display. Just to be clear, this is not a complete fingerprint book library - but it does contain the first book written on fingerprints - Galton's 1892 "Finger Prints" and follow-on 1893 "Decipherment of Blurred Finger Prints". This is a perfect collection for a fingerprint display / showcase / etc. I'm willing to part with it for the discounted price of $5,000. And I'm willing to give someone a copy of Henry Faulds 1912 "Dactylography - the study of Finger Prints" as a finders fee for placing this display with the right organization! Interested parties can get in touch with me at kaseywertheim at aol.com!
Screenshot 2024-02-28 123440.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kasey Wertheim

Re: Fingerprint Display

Post by Kasey Wertheim »

Kit1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kasey Wertheim

Post by Kasey Wertheim »

Additional photos of the kit
Kasey Wertheim

Post by Kasey Wertheim »

Kit number 2