New online fingerprint bookstore

Discuss, Discover, Learn, and Share. Feel free to share information.

Moderators: orrb, saw22

CCW-KaseyWertheim

New online fingerprint bookstore

Post by CCW-KaseyWertheim »

Friends,

It's been a long time since I posted! I'm doing well, still in Clarksburg WV involved with some great projects for the Department of Justice. After much careful consideration, I have decided to list my fingerprint books for sale. I chose Square website builder for my e-commerce site, and put most of my books and collectables on there for sale. It is a first-come first-served situation, so if you are really interested in my collection, take a look sooner rather than later. This is a soft opening with my friends here on the forum first this weekend, followed by an announcement by the amazing Rebecca in the FIGS newsletter, followed by an announcement by the outstanding Glenn Langenburg and Eric Ray on their upcoming podcast. Anyway, thanks for reading this, and I hope to see your order come through the system for those wanting back to and including a Francis Galton "Finger Prints" book! Happy Hunting!! https://www.ccwfingerprintbooks.com

-Kasey
CCW-KaseyWertheim

Re: New online fingerprint bookstore

Post by CCW-KaseyWertheim »

If you haven't had a chance to check out the online fingerprint bookstore, visit www.ccwfingerprintbooks.com and take a look around. I'm looking to partner with a few folks to enhance their department fingerprint libraries. We can simply compare what your library contains with what I have for sale (I can get a list of my books for sale), and I can create an invoice for the ones you don't have! Spending FY2022 money at the end of the fiscal year is sometimes a challenge, so let me take some of the burden off my friends! :lol: Seriously, though, if you are interested, reach out to me at kaseywertheim@aol.com and let's get to work comparing lists! Happy May!!