Survey responses requested!

Discuss, Discover, Learn, and Share. Feel free to share information.

Moderators: orrb, saw22

josher89

Survey responses requested!

Post by josher89 »

Good day all you examiners out there.

I am hoping to present a meaningful lecture at the IAI conference this year on how the pandemic has affected examiners over the last couple of years and would like to get the opinions of examiners across the country and beyond. This is a very informal survey and not based on any grant or future published research. It is merely to allow those of us to see what others are going through (or went through) during the pandemic in the hopes of providing meaningful ways to combat the added stress or fatigue that it has caused. Please consider taking the survey which should only take about five minutes and pass it on to other colleagues that don't regularly check this board.

Thank you!

https://forms.gle/zKzCbzpEbCWukdVK6
"...he wrapped himself in quotations—as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of emperors." - R. Kipling, 1893
josher89

Re: Survey responses requested!

Post by josher89 »

Just bumping this up again. I'm still looking for responses for my survey. Please take about five minutes or less to complete this anonymous surveyl the results of which I will present at the IAI in August.

Thank you!
"...he wrapped himself in quotations—as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of emperors." - R. Kipling, 1893
josher89

Re: Survey responses requested!

Post by josher89 »

One more bump before I collect all results. Thanks!